Make the most of you Au Pair stay!
Course days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and/or Friday.
There are no lessons during school holidays (see calendar) and public holidays (lessons are neither kept nor reimbursed).
Hours per week : 10 hours per week:
- 6 hours of lessons at the institute + 4 hours of autonomy
Levels: from beginner (A0) to advanced (C1)
Lessons times: *depending on your level: 9:30am-11:30am or 1:45pm-3:45pm
Your group : limited to 12 participants
Course dates: possibility to start every Monday
Your registration steps:
1. Fill in your registration form online
2. Pay the 150€ deposit (pre-payment)
3. If needed, you will receive a pre-registration letter (only for non EU citizens)
4. Complete your placement test online
5. You will receive your registration confirmation
6. Pay the full course fees (month or quarter) no later than the day of your first course, otherwise entry into classroom will not be possible.
2 possible formulas :
You don't pay for the school vacation weeks as there are no lessons.
Evaluation: you will be assessed very regularly in order to monitor your progress and determine your level change(s). Our French courses prepare you for the DELF/DALF exams and TCF exam.
Complete beginners: contact us to find out about opening dates for new groups.